School ERP Software
Software Automation Solution for Educational Institutions
We have developed an integrated solution for complete computerization for educational institutions, build on the most futuristic windows" environment, denoted as School ERP Management System. The solution has been implemented in many prominent and reputed educational institutions of all levels from multi-branch Nursery Schools, Graded Schools to Colleges of the country.
Since, erp school software delhi is an Integrated, user configurable and dynamic software solution, it help institutions to get the wide range detailed and summarized information of Administrative, Academic nature, management, accounting, maintenance school software in different forms required at different level of the Organizational hierarchy and for other interested parties like Students, Parents and other Organizations.
School Management Software covers the following features...
- Planning Timetable, Time-Scheduling and Related reports
- Calculation of Staff Salary based on Leaves, Allowances etc.
- Flexible Library maintenance facility
- Mark sheets & Question-Papers preparation
- Teachers recruitment, Processing of result
- Listing of fees due & fee defaulters
- Internal Messaging System
- User Specific Security Management
- Easy Maintenance of Accounting like Trial Bal, Day Book,
Cash Book, P & L A/C.
- Registration, Modification and Discharge of existing students / Teachers as well as new entries.
ERP School Software includes the following Modules :
- Security Management Module
- Students Module
- Examination Module
- Transport Module
- Payroll Management
- Asset Management
- Reports Module
- Library Management
- H R Management
- Staff Attendance
- Student Registration & Admission
- Fee Collection
- Time-Table Scheduling
- Result Analysis
- Financial Accounting
As an extension of the concept of Educational software solution, the information stored in centralized server can be shared with the Parents and other organizations related to the Institution through a Dynamic Web Portal, Telephone using Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) or Interactive SMS (Short Message Service) to Mobile Phone. These interfaces of information distribution can be used to share or distribute information about the Students Fees account status, his Attendance status, Exam Result status, Home assignments, Test schedules and syllabus, Automated Fees reminders, Vacancies for Staff, Students Registration Notices and many others purposes as required by the Institutions from time to time.